Research at WCF engages a variety of research partners and pilot project reinforcing our aim connecting culture through Inter-Cultural communication.
Our R & D work currently focuses on:
Effects and Preservation of Culture, Arts and Heritage.
- Enhancing understanding and capacity for action.
- Reflection, think-taking exercises, foresight studies.
- Creating and retaining identity.
- Modifying values and preferences for collective choice.
- Building social cohesion.
- Contributing to community development.
- Fostering civic participation.
- Monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment.