WCF works for a selfless cause by joining hands with people who want to work selflessly for our Culture Preservation,
WCF provides Internship to Students of courses like MSW. Our interns come from diverse professional and educational backgrounds, and are seen as integral contributors to the movement for Cultural preservation.
Internship aims to:
- Provide an opportunity to interns, to put into practice and deepen their theoretical knowledge of development issues.
- Provide the interns the platform to develop a more grounded understanding of Cultural awareness & preservation.
- Give interns an opportunity to learn researching, campaigning, networking skills and operational aspects of development work.
- Provide opportunities to strengthen scale up and build volunteer programs
- Provide exposure for interns to participate in Cultural programs.
- Enable them to transform into committed WCF after the internship program.
- Internship programs are designed to offer exposure to students and working professionals from varied academic and professional backgrounds. The design of an internship depends on both the interest and skill areas of the interns as well as requirements of WCF.